Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Shout Out to Blogging Moms...

My sister is getting her masters at BYU and is part of a team researching young mothers and blogging behavior. I think it's fascinating how blogs affect people, their self esteem and how they view others vs. themselves. So, I need your help! The email she sent me along with the link is below. I'll try to post her findings once the study is complete.

This survey is part of a study being conducted by Brigham Young University. We are studying young mothers and blogging behavior. This study has been approved be the university. All you have to do is click on this link: https://byu.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_9yi8C8VkcG7rgNu&SVID=Prod take the survey and at the end, enter your email address if you would like to be entered in a drawing for one of five $100 Target gift cards just in time for Christmas shopping. We appreciate your participation and support of our research.

Thanks,
Communications Research Team

2 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

I got an email from Kara with the website and I took the survey...So therer you go! Hope she gets a good response, I imagine she will.

The Draper's said...

I took the survey for you girls! Hope it helps!