Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Need to Focus

We’re leaving in a few days to go for home for Christmas for 3 whole weeks! This means I need to scrub my house (I refuse to come home to a messy house when we go on vacation), do all of our laundry, pack for three weeks, and get caught up on my work all why Brandon is taking his finals. So what do I do last night? Something listed above you would think. No, I made a Christmas card I had absolutely no intention of sending to anyone. Luckily for me, my time wasn’t completely wasted; I have this handy blog to post it on!

Merry Christmas!

(click-to-enlarge)

5 comments:

Celeste said...

So cute!! I wish we were going to get to see you guys during Christmas. We will be in California. We miss you!!

Bre said...

That's sooo cute! Since you'll be gone I'm going to send a Christmas card to your parents house it's for you too K! Call me when you're here. XOXO!!

Brittany said...

Hey, I'm Brandon's cousin, Brittany. I hope it's ok that I added you to my page.

Holly said...

I love Brandon's furry coat. It's way pimp. AND the card is cute too.

Becky said...

I love it Mandy! From one digital girl to another! Can't wait to see you at our Christmas party!