Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's a Small World

Last Friday in the men’s shoe department at Nordstrom in the Fashion Show Mall, a guy named Michael was helping my dad try on overpriced Italian leather loafers. I asked him if he had any shoes for MI, because when we were at the Silver Bells parade Brandon said the only part of him that was cold were his feet. He asked me where we lived in MI, and when I told him Lansing he said, are you a Brian Hoyer hater?

What!? How does random Michael with a purple pocket square at Nordstrom in Las Vegas know I wrote a letter to Brain Hoyer politely suggesting he find another career path?

So he explains that he had some customers a few weeks back from Lansing that hated Hoyer, and apparently it’s pretty common. Random Michael went to High School with Hoyer AND played football with him. He said he’d be sure to tell Hoyer he met another hater next time he talked to him. I told him to please wish him well in his future endeavors; he is a 5th year senior after all. What a small world!

Well Hoyer, lucky for you, you have one last chance to impress us all. Michigan State is going to the Capital One Bowl in Orlando, FL on New Years Day! Good luck guys!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You kill me. Hoyer kills me. But in a bad way.