Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear Brian Hoyer,

I’m glad you’re a 5th year senior, because you’re not a very good quarterback, and clearly we need a new one. Seriously, 37 yards!?! Do you know why you got put back in the game in the 4th quarter? I certainly don’t. Please give Kirk Cousins my best. Although he threw an interception and fumbled, he is a freshman and threw for 161 yards with a TD (the only touchdown). I’ll allow you to redeem yourself at Michigan next week.

Best,
Mandy

It was a sad day, but coach Dantonio said it best, "Five turnovers? That's a loss. Missed tackles? That's a loss, but we're a 6-2 football team. We have to move on."

3 comments:

Holly said...

you are so funny. I love you!

youngwomen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
youngwomen said...

Oops! I messed up my last message! I just wanted you to know that I think you're hilarious and I hope that Brian Hoyer got the message!