Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming 2008

On Friday night the main street through East Lansing was shut shown for the homecoming parade. I love parades, school spirit and living in a small town (temporarily). We love Las vegas, but you can't do things like this in a big city...





Of course the cheerleaders were my favorite and I have to give a shout out to the Young Republicans and the GOP bus.




Saturday at the homecoming game the Spartans were victorious yet again! We defeated Iowa 16-13 after the defense made a key fourth down stop in the fourth quarter.


Michigan State in now ranked number 23 in the nation...GO STATE!

9 comments:

youngwomen said...

It looks super fun! It's hard to beleive that you are already wearing coats, and gloves and scarves! Miss you! Love, Mom

Rylie said...

What a cute picture of you guys! We are totally getting season tickets next year!

Bre said...

I'm with your Mom... That looks like SO much fun!! Small town stuff is the best. I love your cute scarf. I can't wait for it to be cold here so, I can bust out all that fun stuff.

Sarah Goodsell said...

YAY for your blog! I'm excited to check up on you guys! Looks like fun there!

Becky said...

Cute picture of you and Brandon! Looks like you are staying to busy to get homesick. Love you!

Jamie said...

So I'm a little upset that I missed out on the parade. I knew you'd be an Alice. You two are too cute. We need to get a cute pic of us at the next game.

Jamie said...

So I'm a little upset that I missed out on the parade. I knew you'd be an Alice. You two are too cute. We need to get a cute pic of us at the next game.

Teisha said...

I had to say Hi! I saw your guys blog through other people's. My brother and his family lives in Lansing but I think he goes to the other law school there. My husband is also in law school in California so I know the life of student loans and husband in the library for many hours. The good thing is the 2nd year is so much better and easier. Tell Brandon hello for me!

Katrina said...

I found your blog on Teisha's. I think the last time I saw Brandon was at Teisha's wedding and I remember him telling me he was taking you out on a date for the first time and now look at you two. My blog is private but if you email me I will send you and invite. My email is Katrinansmith@juno.com