Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm It

Since I don’t have anything original to offer, I thought I would participate in the blogging world’s version of the chain e-mail, “tag”. Kara (my sis-in-law) tagged me twice, since I like her, I'll participate...

8 Favorite TV Shows...
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. American Idol
3. One Tree Hill
4. Grey’s Anatomy
5. Gilmore Girls (It’s only reruns, but I never get tired of it)
6. The Office
7. The Hills
8. Project Runway, Top Design, Top Chef, Real Housewives (insert ANYTHING on Bravo here)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Carrabba’s
2. PF Changs (or its cheaper counter part, Pei Wei)
3. Port of Subs (I miss you!)
4. Café Rio
5. Chevy’s
6. Mitchell’s Fish Market
7. Elephant Bar
8. Cosi

8 things that happened yesterday (Monday)...
1. I was so sick (with a cold)
2. I drove Brandon to School
3. I made fish tacos (I thought were mediocre, but Brandon liked them)
4. I worked…a lot
5. The Hills was on and Spencer was as psycho as ever
6. I did laundry
7. I picked Brandon up
8. Brandon and I got groceries (don’t be jealous of my exciting life)

8 things to look forward to...
1. Seeing my family!!
2. Selling my house
3. The Hogge’s Halloween party
4. Going home for Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Colton coming home from his mission
7. A Vacation
8. Brandon making it through his first semester

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Fall candles
2. Football
3. Leaves changing
4. Apple cider
5. Halloween
6. The smell in the air
7. Thanksgiving
8. Pumpkin desserts

8 things on my wishlist...
1. To see my family
2. Have a baby (one day)
3. That Brandon will succeed in law school
4. Pay off our student loans (one day)
5. To go to Chicago again
6. To sell my house
7. That Brandon will get a great internship this summer
8. Overpriced Coach snow boots (I wish my sister could have them too!)

How To Play This Game of Tag:
1. Post these rules on your blog
2. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names

3 Joys:
1. My husband
2. My family
3. Fridays (Brandon gets done early, I don’t cook dinner, we go do something fun)

3 Fears:
1. The economy right now
2. Brandon not being able to pass the bar or get job
3. A member of my family dying

3 Goals:
1. To cook dinner at least 5 nights a week
2. Figure out how to live on less
3. To live in the moment

3 Current Obsessions:
1. Blogging, reading blogs, peer pressuring people to start blogs
2. Cooking, baking, my new Kitchen Aid mixer
3. Winter clothes

3 Random Facts:
1. I make up weird names for people...Brandon is Mister Sister, McKenzie is Mac-a-doodle-doo, Katee is Sissy Pants or Seester (you get the picture)
2. I will only use Big Sexy Hair hairspray and have a year supply
3. Every time I walk into a public library or Barnes and Noble I have to pee…without fail

I Now Tag 3 people:
1. Holly Wallace
2. Jamie Helgesen
3. Anyone else who feels inclined to play…

4 comments:

Becky said...

I loved reading about your favorites! You make an Aunt proud!

Celeste said...

It looks like you guys are having fun and making lots of friends! (no surprise) We miss you like crazy! I just found out you had a blog. As it turns out, Andrew will be traveling to Ann Arbor (spelling?) at least a couple of times a year. I am going to plan to go with him some time to hang out with you!!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Your better than me I always get tagged and never do them. Your a lot more creative in your writing than I am! I alos LOVE Bravo and watch all the shows and Trev hates it!

April Hansen said...

I'm glad to see that you guys are adjusting well! Not that I doubted it for a single moment. It sounds like there are better things to do out there than here in Vegas. We miss you.