Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!

It has been a never ending party since we arrived to SNOW in Las Vegas. It’s ironic that it hasn’t snowed like this in Las Vegas in my life time, until I moved to one of the coldest places in the US!



My mom hosted our extended family Christmas Party this year. Her house is so festive you can’t help but feel the Christmas spirit. Katee and I were in charge of the tables, they turned out fabulous if I do say so myself!



Brandon and my dad grilled up an amazing meal, and we had a fire pit with a “s’mores bar”.


We had an early Christmas dinner and did presents with Chris and Kara and our nieces Taylor and Lauren since they were going out of town.




My dad took us to Lawry’s for Christmas Eve. The decorations, Christmas carolers and food were fabulous.



At least half of Brandon’s gifts had to do with Michigan State…


And we have stayed up all night playing Wii and Rock Band every night since Christmas….


2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok. I am loving your blog header... very festive. And I am so glad that we can be blog friends... especially since I am so out of the loop and didnt even know that you were across the country.

Jamie said...

Ha ha... you guys are too funny. How was your new year celebration?