Monday, January 5, 2009

Seriously So Blessed

LOVE TAMN!


I’ve seen this gem of a blog linked up to others, heard it discussed and seen it referenced here and there but never actually read it. So I was blog hopping tonight and decided to take a look. I have to admit at first I thought it was legit, and I was honestly intrigued. I actually enjoy people with overly high self esteem. As I read and went back to beginning I realized the blog was a way over the top spoof on the “typical Mormon mom blog”. It’s highly entertaining and I think I might want to be friends with a slightly toned down real life version of Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole. Check it out.

4 comments:

Katee Wallace said...

If I ever remotely resemble this person, I hope you will kill me. Or at least enroll me in an institution where they teach you the difference between "your" and "you're" and detox you from any illnesses you are sure to have from all that self tanner. I also love that short skirts and tights are "modest."

familyof4 said...

I saw this website last week and was laughing so hard! Isn't it so funny!!

Celeste said...

Even though you warned me that it was a spoof, I still thought it was real once I started reading. This is hilarious! I think my favorite has to be this Lynzii thing going on. Today's post....classic. I love it!

Brittany said...

A little over the top but SO FUNNY!