Monday, January 26, 2009

A Weekend In...


Who goes to Chicago during the coldest month of the year? Only crazy people I’m sure, and I’m glad we have a few friends crazy enough to go with us.



I’m convinced you’ve never been cold until you’ve felt the wind blow off of Lake Michigan. Even in the frigid cold, Chicago still has that thing that makes it so amazing, I love the energy there.



We rode the subway to get around, shopped, ate, went to the aquarium, played games and talked until the wee hours of the morning. It was great to get away.






So it’s January 26th, I’m almost though the coldest month and I totally survived. It only gets warmer from here!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That was such a fun trip. My favorite is the one of the guys in their awesome glasses.

Holly said...

Love seeing your Uggs in action!! And yes...it only get's warmer!! Yay!

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I am so jealous! I love Chicago. We went to Chicago that same weekend 2 years ago(very cold, but so fun)

Rachel said...

So jealous! Even though it looked extremely cold... that would still be a blast!