Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good News

Well, I'm not sure if this technically counts as news... but you may have previously read about my love of 100 Calorie Packs. The new Oreo Cakesters are divine! Brandon prefers Vanilla, I like Chocolate, try them both!




Do not confuse them with new Oreo Snack Cakes, not nearly as good...



In other “news” Kelly Clarkson has a new single out called "My Life Would Suck Without You". How romantic. I love an American Idol, but I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. It’s definitely back to her roots before she got all defiant and decided she could make whatever kind of music she wanted. I think she realized she preferred selling records and making money as opposed to not and went a little more mainstream this time. The new album is out March 17th.



If you watch Biggest Loser be sure to root for Dane on the Black team. He was Brandon’s companion on his mission and is a great guy.



And if you watch The Bachelor be sure to root for Melissa. I don’t know the girl but I‘ve been a fan since she was on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team. Imagine my surprise when I recognized her on The Bachelor. It was then that I realized I have a serious problem and should probably lay off the reality TV.


Last, but certainly not least…

Happy Birthday to the smartest, funniest, most generous guy I know (beside Brandon) ... My dad!

8 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Thank you for the news and yes I do consider it news I LOVE cakesters and now I'll be eating them again! Thank you thank you thank you.

youngwomen said...

I WAS confused! When you asked me if I had tried the cakesters I thought you were talking about the snack cakes. I can't wait to try them! The birthday boy had more birthday fun today and we still have the show to look forward to! Miss you guys!

Taralee said...

That's so funny that Brandon was his companion! My sister and I was just talking today about how there are a few LDS people this season. Kinda crazy!! It's the only show I watch, but I LOVE it!!

Have you tried the hostess 100 calorie chocolate cake things. They have one that's like twinkie's too. I haven't had them but Tom likes the chocolate. You'll have to check em' out :)

Taralee said...

Ok, I sound totally dumb in my comment "my sister and I WAS talking..." LOL! Wooops :) typo hah!

Alison Carter said...

Hey Mandy, Dennis said you guys were here in Vegas for awhile during Christmas, I bet that was nice to be home! I hope you guys are surviving that weather there right now. Stay warm!!

Becky said...

Thanks for the new treat idea! I can always count on you to do my shopping for me. That is so cool about Brandon's missionary buddy on The Biggest Looser! So glad we got to see you during the holidays!

Brittany said...

I love it when someone else posts about TV. I feel like I'm the only one who watches it! Sorry about your airport adventures-be glad you didn't have a toddler with you!

Wendy said...

Your blog cracks me up!! It's great to get to know you and to reconnect with Brandon! Thanks for the note, we'll be sure to check in often : )

wendy+jake+dash reni