Sunday, April 4, 2010

Finally a Nursery!

Benson's nursery is finally (almost) done! He threw us for a loop when he came early so all projects came to a hault, and now 9 weeks later we're finally getting there. Seriously, there is always one more thing to do but it's so stinkin' cute I couldn't wait to share!

Wish we could paint, wish I didn't have to share his room with my office, etc, etc, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out considering what we're working with here in our little two bedroom...






And...I have to give a shout out to my cuz Rachel Busby for designing the MOST AMAZING birth announcements for me! Check out her blog... http://www.pinkpearldesigns.blogspot.com/.




11 comments:

Kacy said...

I love it all! Everything turned out so cute!!! I hope Benson is doing well and over the RSV...it's no fun!

Amy said...

What a way cute nursery/office and birth announcement! I didn't know that Benson's middle name is Christensen....that is my last name...is it a family name? We could be related and we didn't even know it...of course there are a lot of Christensens. So good to hear you are doing well!

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

ok, so your nursery looks like it's straight out of a catalog or something. adorable! i love the colors, love the textures, love the creative touches, love the quilt...and of course, love the announcement! rachel did an amazing job. hooray for benson!

Jamie said...

I love it! I wish my kids could have a room that cool. I love that bookshelf!! SUCH a cute birth announcement too. Awesomeness all around.

Katie said...

absolutely adorable! love the colors & those announcements are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I love the nursery, especially the colors. I get so bored with baby blue! I also love your crib. Where is it from??

Brittany said...

Cute room, decorating is hard when you're renting, I'm going through the same things here. Thanks for sharing where you got your announcements done! They are so incredibly cute! Maybe I'll break down and do announcements this time around.

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

Thanks gals! You all make me feel awesome with you niceness.

Amy- Christensen is a family on Brandon's side. It's his mom's maiden name.

Mel- The crib is just from Babies R US. I'll give you the deets on Face Book :)

Mark & Bek said...

Nice job Mandy! It looks amazing. Thanks for sending us an announcement too. They turned out really great, and so did little Benson. Hope we get to meet him in real life before too long.

The Sorensens said...

Beautiful nursery. Love it!

Tammy said...

Loved the pictures. Can't wait to have you here! Mom Wood