Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Has Sprung


Benson celebrated his first Easter this year (when I say celebrated I mean he slept and laid on the couch and kicked his little legs, his two favorite activities). I made mini monkey bread for our little neighborhood Easter brunch, they were totally good. You should make them.



Spring is a crazy time around these parts. Finals are coming and Brandon has a 7,000 word paper to write. It's intense. I really can't believe he's almost done with his second year and that some of our favorite people are moving. That is the super hard part about living here- people come and go all the time.

I kind of think we're getting the hang of the baby thing (kind of). He's starting to have a schedule and I'm figuring out how to take care of him, and work, and pump 24 oz. a day, and take care of the house, and make dinner, etc. At first I didn't think we'd make it- I kinda wanted to give him back (don't judge me, it's true). Now he has a cute personality, he wakes up so happy in the morning and I can't imagine life without him.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Yay! I don't judge you at all. I wanted to give my first one back for the the first 9 months of her life. I'm so glad that you got over it sooner than I did. It is quite the adjustment that really no one can prepare you for. Love you guys and let me know if you need anything!