Monday, April 26, 2010

3 Whole Months

Our little bug is 3 months! On one hand I can't believe how fast it's gone by, on the other I feel like he's been in our family forever. Here's a little update on Benson:


  • We never call him by his name- ever! It's usually buggy, bug, bagaboo, little guy, chubalub...

  • He holds his head up like a pro

  • He would rather lay on his play mat or the couch and kick his feet than be held- he does it for hours!

  • He hates being on his tummy

  • Sleeps for 10-12 hours at night (I love life)

  • Has a meltdown when I put shirts over his head

  • His favorite activities include taking baths, getting his diaper changed, being naked, and standing on our laps

  • His hair is growing in dark and looks like a buzz cut

  • His eyes are brown when we're inside and look green in the sunlight

  • He's weighing in at around 11 pounds and is finally wearing his 0-3 clothes

  • Benson at one day

    Benson at 3 months

    Ignore my unmade bed...check out the cute baby chucks


    I never understood what people meant when they said it's hard being a parent but amazing at the same time- now I totally do.

    10 comments:

    Scott and Marissa said...

    He is growing so fast, although it cracks me up when you say he is finally wearing 0-3 month clothing! he is still so tiny! i'm so happy for you guys, you just seem so happy!

    Tammy said...

    I love him....and you guys, too! Mom W.

    Stephanie said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Stephanie said...

    Chubalub??? C'mon now! :) He is adorable Mandy!

    p.s. The deleted comment was me. Don't you always wonder about those? I just had a spelling error that bugged me!

    Jamie said...

    Oh how I love baby B. So cute! He really is getting so big. I remember when NONE of his outfits fit. Now he is filling them out like a champ. Way to go buddy.

    Rylie said...

    I need to hold that cute baby! He is just adorable!

    Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

    love the pics, he is a doll. epsecially that first one, what an alert, handsome little man!

    Marianne & Clayton said...

    Um, he is just too adorable. I want to nuzzle the heck out of his fuzzy little head. Sorry if I am coming on a little strong. You'll have to get used to it with a baby that cute.

    Mark & Bek said...

    He is SO cute. I want to pinch his perfect cheeks.

    Trina said...

    How is it possible for him to keep getting cuter? I miss him.