Saturday, May 9, 2009

Par-tay!

Besides being a food photographer, one of my other far fetched dreams is to be an event planner. Maybe more of an event designer, I don’t really care to be in charge of the details, I just want to make it look amazing. So If I get a chance to throw a party, I take it! A few friends and I threw a double shower for Emily and Jamie. It turned out super cute, the food was great, and the company was even better. I only took a hundred pictures…

The welcoming committee

Cute preggo girls


Delish!

Every baby needs accessories!
Thanks girls- it was fun!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

More like THANK YOU! You did an amazing job! Cute pics too... although I was WAY more enthused about those shoes than my face shows in that picture... ;)

Katie said...

it was super cute!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

That seriously was such a fun shower! You guys are so good to us. Thanks so much for everything. We sure miss you around here!!!!