Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!

So it’s been 6 whole years! This is us when it all started…

And when we sealed the deal on May 2nd, 6 years ago…


It’s right in the middle of finals but Brandon still took me on a fun date to Troppo (the one niceish restaurant in Lansing) and to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past…


Chocolate Cream Pie with Burnt Sugar Bananas- so good!

I gave us this little quiz to evaluate:

My first impression of you was...
He said: I’ve got to meet her...April, who’s your friend?
She Said: This kid is cute...…clearly fresh off the mission...…we’ll see

I knew I loved you...
He Said: Before we broke up, after we got back together and now
She Said: Before I met you. Kidding, one day when we at my parents house hanging out I just knew

Our first kiss was...
He Said: Unexpected...but great!
She Said: Connected. I don’t know else to describe it…you’re my person

I have the most fun with you when we’re...
He Said: Doing anything and everything together... except cleaning!
She Said: Being crazy and laughing.

The thing I love most about you is...
He Said: Your compassion, commitment, patience, and that you love me.
She Said: I don’t think I can pick one thing. I love that you protect me and are always on my side, that you‘re funny, that you have so much compassion for people in need, and that you’re a hard worker

The past 6 years have been...
He Said: Too fast!
She Said: Amazing

5 years from now we will...
He Said: Be poorer than now but still happy because we have each other
She Said: Have a baby, be done with law school, and be even more in love

I want you to know...
He Said: That I love you and you’re my everything
She Said: I love you!! I’m so proud of you, you’re my best friend

11 comments:

The Draper's said...

Awww! How cute! I can't believe it has been 6 years! That's crazy! Congrats!

Jamie said...

You crazy cats are still in love... so cute...!

KFinley said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

familyof4 said...

This is Adorable! Congrats on 6 years!

Taralee said...

very cute :) Congratulations, we just had our anniversary too!

Katee Wallace said...

Awwwww. I love you guys so much! I can't wait for you guys to come home so I can see your faces!

youngwomen said...

You two are perfect for each other! Yum, I want that dessert!

Stephanie said...

What a cute idea! So sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Andy & Ashlee said...

Aww, that was so sweet! Happy 6 years to you both, you guys are a seriously cute couple!

Mark & Bek said...

Cute Cute Cute. You guys are a great couple. I am glad Brandon married you so you get to be in our family.

Rylie said...

YAY! Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so dang cute!