Sunday, February 22, 2009

Visitors!

This week was a little crazy, hence the lack of posts. Brandon’s parents came for a visit so we drove to Detroit to pick them up. On the way we made a stop at the Somerset Mall because I was in serious need of a Sephora and MAC. I think if I could pick one thing that I miss to transport to Lansing it would be a Sephora or an Ulta. We had dinner at an old fave, California Pizza Kitchen. I cannot get enough of the Barbecue Chopped Chicken Salad. On Saturday we took them around campus and showed them the Law School. I was thrilled that there was huge snow storm on Saturday, I wanted them to see what it is really like here and they definitely did. A few pics of our tour…

The Lobby of the Law School...



Where Brandon spends most of his time...


A plaque from the original Detroit College of Law...

The MSU Dairy Store...


Ice Cream in the snow...


Dinner at Clara's...


Thanks for a fun visit!

3 comments:

Kacy said...

That's awesome that Brandon's parents could come visit! The ice cream in the snow sounds fun. It made me miss the Creamery in Provo. mmm...

Katie said...

How fun- I'd love to know how you liked Clara's- we've never been.

Teisha said...

Isn't it the best when family comes into town and you get wined and dined! Here's the website I got the cake from http://www.myhomecooking.net/german-chocolate-cake/German-Chocolate-Cake-Recipe.htm
at the bottom is a link to the frosting, and I doubled that recipe. I'm anxious to hear what you think of it!