Monday, February 9, 2009

No News Is Good News

SO LAME to blog about weather, I know, but… It was 50 degrees yesterday and the sun was out ALL DAY. I was in heaven! Apparently this has been one of the worst winters in Michigan in 30 years. I know it’s not over since it’s supposed to snow on Thursday, but progress is good. I love that a warm day has become blog worthy!

In even more lame news, we have no news. Brandon reads, reads, reads all day and night and tries to keep up on all his assignments. He has a huge assignment due on Thursday, the day after his birthday, so he told me to just pretend his birthday is on Friday since he won’t have time to celebrate on Wednesday. Sad! Luckily he squeezes in a little time for Mob Wars…do you know what that is? If not, stay far away, apparently it sucks you in. My days are filled with work, laundry, making dinner, telling Brandon to stop playing Mob Wars and luckily a few friends and some girls’ nights to break up the monotony.

But honestly, we feel really blessed to be here, for Brandon to continue his education, for my job, and for the great friends we have made here. I guess no news is good news!

4 comments:

Teisha said...

I totally know how you feel! This law school thing seems like a never ending process. Collins is obsessed with this one attack game. I feel so sorry for you and your weather though. I was complaining because it was raining here and the weather was still at least in the 60's. The second year of law school really does get better.

Kacy said...

I think law school wives should earn some kind of honorary degree! Ryan just had a killer paper. I'm glad to hear that you both are doing good! We miss you guys!

Taralee said...

Heck yes it is. I feel like all my news lately is...we're sick...we're sick again...now different people are sick. At the moment Chase is sick. So I'll agree with you that no news is GREAT! :) I'm glad that the weather is nice though. It cracks me up that that's nice to you guys, but I guess we're in a little different world from each other. I'm sure I'd feel the same way when it's freezing out. Soak up the sun when you can, right?!!

Stephanie said...

It was so fun to meet you the other night! I had fun browsing through your blog. I got so excited when I read the part about Dane from Biggest Loser. I secretly love that show, and I suspected from the start that he was Mormon! Is his cousin also? I'm guessing he is!