Wednesday, February 11, 2009

28!?

I can’t believe you’re 28! I met you after you got home from your mission, when you were 21...time flies. I’m so proud of you and what you’ve accomplished in the last 7 years and I’m so glad your mine. I realize this is very “Seriously, So Blessed” of me, but I can’t resist…

28 Things I Love About You

I love that you always make up your own words to whatever song is on the radio
I love how when you get home from school and I’m cooking dinner, you come in and start stirring and end up completely taking over
I love that you’re on my side
I love that you make up names for me, jeebs and cash are my favorites
I love that you work hard
I love that you get good grades
I love that you always want to come with me, even to the mall and the grocery store
I love that you let me pick out your clothes
I love how you watch my shows with me, even The Bachelor
I love that you lace up my Uggs
I love that you dream big
I love that you love to play games
I love that you honor your priesthood
I love how you always make me feel safe
I love how you’ll see any movie I want to see, even though I don’t return the favor
I love that you served an honorable mission
I love that you want to be a dad
I love how much family means to you
I love how you are so great with kids
I love that you want me to be happy and will do anything to make sure I am
I love that I can ask you to get things down from high places and put them back up like 20 times a day, and you never seem to get annoyed with me
I love that you play with my sisters
I love that you remind me of my dad
I love that you are such a GUY
I love how insanely competitive you are (most of the time)
I love that you are so handy and can pretty much fix, hang, rewire anything
I love that I can count on you
I love that you love me

Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Regan said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Regan said...

Opps. I am on my husbands computer. This is Katrina!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I'm so glad you are in our family!

youngwomen said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I wish you were here so that we could go out and then I wouldn't have to cook dinner tonight!

Kacy said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! - Kacy Happy Birthday "B". - Ryan

familyof4 said...

Happy Birthday Day!!

Teisha said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Becky said...

Mandy that is the sweetest tribute to Brandon! You are very blessed to have him, but you know what-He is very blessed to have you too!

The Sorensens said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! One year ahead of me. 27 feels so old. How's 28?