Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sneak Peek

Benson had his pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. We had so much fun and I loved the gal that came and took them, check her out if you're in the Lansing area and ever need a photographer- http://www.studiobree.com/. I don't want to give them all away since we haven't sent his super cute announcements yet, so here are a few that we loved but didn't end up using:




I've had a long post in the works about what we've been up to, our take on being new parents, etc, etc, but this little guy prefers to be held 18 hours a day! One day it will get posted, but this is it for now.

10 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Holy cow, those are ADORABLE. Love them, Mandy! How can you stand it? He looks so snuggly and sweet in those hats and blankies. Can't wait to meet him in person when he's blessed in a couple of weeks! Good luck getting some sleep. xoxo

Unknown said...

Love these pics, and the ones you emailed me. Can't wait to hold him. I get dibs from Sat night through Sunday since I only get to be there a couple days. Staking my claim now!

Celeste said...

He is so precious! Can't wait to see him and you in a couple of weeks. So exciting!

Jamie said...

Oh I love him!!! Get home from the mall so I can come see him!!

Brittany said...

Little angel!!!! I'm working on your sling...it's coming I promise! Those pics are super sweet! I'm dying to find a photographer like that for girlie #3. I'm having lots of trouble finding someone though.

Jody said...

Oh what a cutie! Keep the pictures coming!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

So dang cute. I love him in the little MSU hat. To die for! Ok I seriously think he looks like Brandon. Am I still the only one that thinks that?

Charity said...

Hey! I am soo happy for you guys. Your little guy is absolutely beautiful. The pics are also completely adorable. Hope everything else is good for you guys.

The Sorensens said...

He is so TINY!!! Wish I could hold him.

Jade said...

The cutest! And the announcement...even cuter.. If that is possible.