Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Benson Loves Grammie




My mom was here for 9 days, and those 9 days were total bliss. We LOVED having her here. She took such great care of us! She made us a super bowl feast, left our house sparkling clean and made sure we got plenty of sleep. She is the only reason Benson isn't naked or in clothes 3 sizes to big, his preemie wardrobe was furnished by Grammie. For some reason when he peed all over the couch at 4:00am it was hilarious when she was here, now...not so much. It was pretty hard to let her leave, but I think my dad is thrilled to have her back. I didn't realize it would be so hard to be so far from our families. I don't want them to miss Benson growing up- but being at MSU is a great opportunity for Brandon and our friends have definitely made it easier. We are just counting down the days until we go home in March for spring break.

6 comments:

Rylie said...

Thanks for letting me take a peek at little Benson. I have never seen such a tiny precious baby!

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

Soooooo adorable, Mandy, we are so thrilled for your little family!! Wish we were there to offer support/help - but it sounds like you've got some amazing friends there. We're thinking of you and praying for you! Hope nursing is going better. You guys will be settling into a routine...eventually :) But until then, enjoy his teeniness. It doesn't last long enough! Congrats! xoxo

Celeste said...

Seeing those pictures makes me tear up. What an exciting time for your family. Let me know when in March you will be in Las Vegas, because I AM COMING TO SEE BENSON (and you of course). Miss you guys, and hope everything is going well.

Marianne & Clayton said...

Benson has the cutest little face! I can't wait til he is big(ger) and strong so we can ogle him during church. Congratulations!

youngwomen said...

I loved every single minute of it!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Mandy!!! He is perfect and precious. Seems like just yesterday we were venting to each other about not getting pregnant. I couldn't be happier for you!!!