Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sell-Outs

We are officially sell-outs. I hate to even admit it, but we sold our tickets and made some serious cash instead of going to the biggest game of the season against our biggest rival.

So we went to Babies-R-Us to start our registry (which I did not enjoy by the way) and I was coveting this chenille glider and ottoman when the manager said she had one in the back that had just been returned because it didn't fit in someones house. We got to buy it for half of what it originally cost and exactly what we sold out tickets for. So happy.

3 comments:

Holly said...

It was meant to be...

KFinley said...

That is awesome! I can't wait to see the finished nursery!

Brittany said...

That's the glider I have been wanting for years but can't bring myself to buy. You're so lucky you got it for half price!