Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Can I Just Complain For a Sec?

My trustee MSN weather ticker says there is a freeze warning for tonight…can’t we at least wait until October for that nonsense? It also says it’s going to rain starting Friday, for 7 days straight! Luckily the one thing I’ve learned to trust about my trustee weather ticker is that it’s usually wrong.

I also want to give a shout out to GAP for making me a little more excited about the baby boy clothes situation. Seriously? Look how cute their new stuff is…

Speaking of GAP, my mom (also known as Grandma in the near future), purchased the little guy’s very first outfit while we were in Chicago last weekend…

Speaking of Chicago, we got to join my mom, dad, and little sis Kenzie for their first trip to Chicago. They came to East Lansing first and we showed them the sights. Obviously MI is about as different from Las Vegas as you can get so we loved showing them the nature, Lake Lansing, Hawk Island, campus, the law school, all that good stuff. We went to the Cider Mill and rode on the tractor and ate buttermilk doughnuts and drank cider. The weather was beautiful; it was a perfect couple of days. Kenize's pictures are amazing...

Then we crammed as much of Chicago as we could into Saturday and Sunday. Chicago will always be one of my favorite places…

Thanks for the fun times fam!

6 comments:

Kacy said...

Cute baby bump Mandy!! Loved his first gap outfit! Those were awesome pic's..looked like a fun trip.

KFinley said...

I have no doubt that your kids will have cute clothes! I love the first outfit!

Jamie said...

Very cute outfit. I think there are lots of cute clothes for boys out there. I would have to say that I'm a little bummed about the weather as well. SO cold!!! It is 30 degrees right now as we speak!! We need to go to Chicago again together before we all go home.

Unknown said...

jealous. sniff.

Jade said...

Cute pics. And seriously, I want everything for the Gap.

Rachel said...

That last picture is freaky, but very cool. I am beginning to love little boy clothes too. It was hard for me to find anything I really loved. Gap, Ralph Lauren and even Old Navy have been my most favorite places to go. And I am not afraid to say that I buy most baby Ralph Lauren clothes at Tj Maxx... you can't beat the price!