Saturday, October 24, 2009

Go, Go, Go

We have been go, go, going lately. I hear the baby might slow us down a little and I have a fear of missing out on anything fun so we've been cramming it in.

A few gals and I threw a "Lil Pumpkin" baby shower for our friend Riley that turned out darling! I was in charge of the cheeseball and I really wanted it to look like a pumpkin, after calling my mom 85 times and consulting my friend Emily, I ended up rolling it in crunched up gold fish crackers to make it orange. Crafty right?



We hit up the homecoming parade with a few friends...


And seriously- one of the funnest things we've done in a long time- midnight madness! The NCAA says when teams can start practice for the season and MSU throws a huge party to kick off the season.


The players were introduced and walked right by my seat. It was so awesome to give them all a high-five!

Raising our final four banner...

Last but not least, we could not be more thrilled to have scored a signed basketball by Coach Izzo. Brandon has been wanting one of these babies, and he can't wait to display it in his office one day. We were pumped!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

How fun! I LOVE the baby shower ideas. Thanks for sharing! Miss you guys!