Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lookin' to Score

Some of the boys from Brandon’s law school thought it would be a good idea to start an intramural football team. I was immediately concerned. These are guys who are on average 25 years old, live in the library, and would fall in to the “smart” vs. “athletic” category. Brandon was hesitant about me attending his first game, but I showed up anyway (I was not going to miss it). Let’s just say the new goal is to score once before the season is over. Bless their hearts.

2 comments:

Mark & Bek said...

Hooray, it's so good to see what you guys are up to. We were actually watching that football game (not the intramural one) and Mark informed me that Brandon and Mandy were there. I don't know how the heck he would know that, but he was right. Good luck during the winter. It's my worst nightmare (which is why we are currently in California). Your home looks beautiful

youngwomen said...

Awww! Tell Brandon and his boys that I'm cheering for them all the way from Henderson, NV!