Friday, September 26, 2008

Our New Digs

I FINALLY finished unpacking. My long lost husband still has a few pictures to hang for me, but I would say we’re pretty much settled. We found a great place to live. It’s an old converted motor wheel factory and it has tons of character and great original details. One of my favorite parts is this awesome pipe work right above our front door:

We even have a guest room (which is also known as "The Cave" where Brandon studies for hours on end) for those of you that are dying to take a trip to Lansing, MI:


The living room:

My "office" (that is supposed to be a dining room):


The kitchen:

Bed and Bath:

Thanks to my first house guests for hanging out tonight (and to their husbands for not being mad I kept them out past midnight). Let's do it again soon!

7 comments:

KFinley said...

You're home is AMAZING! Seriously, I'm moving in! Thanks for the awesome time tonight - we definitely need to hang out more!

youngwomen said...

Wow! I love it! Thanks for posting pictures. I love and miss you guys! Mom

Alison Carter said...

Love your new place! Looks like a big change from Vegas, but such a fun one! You've decorated so nice. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures!

Becky said...

Mandy it looks darling! I love it! What a great place to call home for now!

Rylie said...

I LOVE your place! Thanks so much for inviting us over, it was a blast!

Bre said...

I love it so much. You decorate SO cute. I seriously wanna come visit you!!

familyof4 said...

We saw a video the other night of your place and I LOVE the decorations! I wish I could be as decorative as you are. Very thing has a perfect little place and looks amazing.