Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekend Drama, Easter Fun

This weekend was mostly a disaster and still managed to be fun. My hard drive crashed Thursday night and I cried for 24 hours straight. Hopefully we'll have things back up and running by Tuesday. Most everything backed up, expect for the pictures I JUST uploaded that we took for B's graduation announcements. We spent 80 something bucks buying software and a card reader to get them back and now I seriously hate them all (of me) and don't want to use them. Our basement has a leak, our stuff got wet, oh the drama!

Our fun friends hosted an Easter Brunch- I made cute mini Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits- try to imagine them, I am pictureless due to the hard drive drama! Benson mostly ate the Cadbury Mini Eggs he found all over the ground...and got seriously fried. A few hours after we got home I noticed his bright red head. I felt so bad so I cried about that too. We haven't seen the sun for 6 months so I think we all forgot what to do!

Our other cute friends (we have lots) hosted Easter play group. Complete with lunch for the moms and fun for kids.


Kate was so cute and shared her eggs/let Benson rip them from her hands.


All the kids decorated little bunny cakes...Benson played with this pink cup.





Sunday Benson crawled straight for Easter basket- he's a tad spoiled and knows any new toy is of course for him.


His Easter outfit was ridiculously cute.




Ah-mazing Easter dinner. Even better company.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

SO sorry about your computer! I feel for ya! Sorry about Benson's sun burn. The same thing happened with Maggie only she was like 3 months old and I cried too! Looks like you had a great Easter tho!

Jessica said...

Doug can't stop talking about how your parfaits were by FAR his favorite thing at the Easter Egg Hunt. He LOVED them! I'm so sorry about your computer. The same thing happened to my dad's computer this past weekend. Not a happy time for computers I guess. Poor Benson. Doug and I got so sunburned as well. I wore long sleeves to church so you couldn't see my tomato arms.

Jamie said...

It was a pretty fun weekend wasn't it? I mean, despite the computer issues...