Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Progress

I packed, drum roll please….. ONE box over spring break (which brings my grand total to one)! Maybe progress isn’t exactly the right word?

Benson is fully recovered from surgery (and fully in the midst of a horrific cold).

The snow is so dang near melted, I can’t wait for my last amazing Michigan spring.

More like lack of progress, Benson is still refusing to walk (but he did figure out how to bend over and look though his legs upside down, which he finds hilarious).

Benson’s new word is “yeah”. Whenever he coughs I say, Oh Goodness! Are you okay? He says “yeah” (in his cute little Benson voice). I love it!

Less than 2 months until graduation! The bar app is officially submitted! Whoop whoop!

This is officially my 100th post, I so wish I had something 100th post worthy to share! I so love looking back at the last 99, and I love the progress our little family made in the past 3 years.

4 comments:

Katee Wallace said...

He says yeah? That's sooo cute! I want to see that!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Can I ask for an edit on your 100th post? No picture of Benson? What are you thinking? Hooray for him talking though and hooray for spring!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

Kate- I can't wait for you to come see him. Ah! So soon!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Don't pack, don't apply for the bar, and don't leave me. OK enough pity me. I am happy for you, and happy for 100 posts!