Sunday, August 30, 2009

This Week and Other Randomness

Things are really starting to come together in our house; just don’t look in the basement. I think the lesson learned this week is: don’t freak out until you know there’s something to freak out about. I picked the suits up from the dry cleaners and they are as good as new, all the stains are out of the clothes, and with a few new parts the dryer is working great.

School is going to be intense this year, Brandon is taking lots of credits but he’s really liking it so far. I'm so ready to be done with being sick, no such luck yet. I'm at the stage where I'm looking extra chubby instead of pregnant, cute!

I go to the doctor tomorrow and am really hoping they’ll tell us for sure if there’s a baby boy or a baby girl on the way. Since it’s “likely” a boy I’ve been trying to get in boy mode which has been difficult. I’ve been looking at nursery bedding and decided that dump trucks, baby animals, and characters of any kind are just not me. I found a website that you can pick your fabrics and they’ll custom make your bedding. Here’s what we’re looking at for a potential boy room:
The big news this week is that the kick-off to Spartan football 09 is only 1 week away! We can't wait!

8 comments:

Kacy said...

I love the whole idea of picking out all your own items and building a room. Your choices are so cute...I'm a fan of the orange!

The Sorensens said...

Love your inspiration pieces! Keep us posted on boy or girl. Oh, and by the way, Ava mentioned once again naming the baby Beefcake, thanks to you guys!

Mark & Bek said...

Baby room looks awesome! It will be so cute. I am so sorry you are still sick. I really really hope you get better soon!

JGEM said...

I think you should be my interior decorator! Very cute.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

That is going to be one cute nursery. Can't wait to see it. Oh, I can't even imagine the wonders you could do for my house if I could just hire you!:)

Rachel said...

love the color combo! i love orange and polka dots!

The Draper's said...

Yeah! I can't wait to find out what you are having! And the bedding looks like it is going to be awesome! You are going to be an awesome mommy!

Brittany said...

So I'm dying here...is it a boy? You were going to see the doc in like two days last time you blogged! I'm all set to go to the store to look for modern boy (or maybe girl) fabrics!!