Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A 9 month old Monster...

Benson is 9 months old!


In the past 9 months I've sang Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star 857 times, lost 643 hours of sleep, watched "Party in my Tummy" on You Tube 166 times, and read "What Does Baby Say" 124 times. (Not really.)

So what's Benson up to these days? Oh my heck, the kid is all over the place. One early morning I heard his typical "ay"! (Sounds like hey! Repeat until someone gets him out of his crib.) I walked into his room and there he was, standing up with his big grin. He was so dang proud of himself. Now he's obsessed and attempts to pull himself up on anything and everything. Which is why his forehead looks like this:


He finally gave up the weird army crawl for his hands and knees, and he has 2 whole teeth!

He thoroughly enjoyed his first Halloween (because I let him lick a sucker) but I'm pretty sure he slept through every halloween event we attended. I think his monster costume was a tad warm!






Good times!

6 comments:

Liz, Nate, Sydney, Holly said...

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this costume!!!! cutest thing ever!!!! where did you find it? so awesome.

Val and Dan said...

Seriously how did this happen?! They are going to be a year before we know it!

Brandon, Mandy and Benson said...

Liz, my mom got it for him, so nice huh! I saw it in a catalog called One Step Ahead and she found it online for cheaper, score! Val, I know!! Slow it down!

The Sorensens said...

Oh boy. Is that kid cute or what? Such an adorable costume!

youngwomen said...

NEVER in my life have I seen a cuter monster!

Ann said...

Hey Amanda! Finally stopped by on your blog from all your FB update postings. Little Benson is SOO CUTE in that costume! I can't believe how big he looks either! I love that picture of him on your steps with the pumpkins. Blow that one up and put it on your wall! Hope you guys are doing well!