Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Picture a Day...

I took an impromptu trip home last week to see the fam. It was wonderful, just what I needed to gear up for summer semester. My flight out was pretty much a nightmare. I got stuck in Chicago overnight (apparently due to lighting in Baltimore) and may or may not have been seen having a total melt down and bawling about how I was going to feed my baby and what I was going to do overnight without my luggage, diapers, etc. One friendly Southwest employee told me, "we's moms, we's figure it out!" (Should someone tell her we is already plural?) An actual friendly Southwest employee removed me from the counter (I think I was scaring the other passengers) and hooked me up with a hotel room (for the remaining 4 hours of the night). While it was horrible, no less than 30 people helped over the course of my travels. From carrying things to helping me with my stroller, holding doors, one guy even offered to give me his credit card so I could get a hotel room and told me to just bring it back to him in the morning. SO nice.

Benson went swimming for the first time which he loved, and got so much attention he didn't know what to do when he was left alone for approximately 2 minutes. Brandon missed us like crazy so I sent him a picture a day while I was gone so he wouldn't forget how dang cute our little guy is.

Benson will be 4 months old tomorrow. It's been an exhausting/amazing/rewarding 4 months. A few recent favorites...




I really had no idea how much I could love him.

2 comments:

The Sorensens said...

So adorable! What a handsome guy. Can't wait to see him in person!

Scott and Marissa said...

oh he is just adorable! can't wait to see him in real life!