Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beach Bums

Even though the humidity gives me a fro, I could totally live at the beach. We went to Oceanside for a whole week and it was relaxing, amazing, just warm enough, just cool enough, and just plain fun. My schedule consisted of sleeping until whenever, lying on the beach, eating, and lying on the beach some more. I have to give a shout out to my dad for funding the excursion.


Our beach house was sooo cute! Love the red front door.

Brandon chillin' on the front porch.


We had dinner in our "backyard" on the sand.

The pier.

The view of Oceanside from the pier.

Sunset.


Have you read Seriously So Blessed? This is my sisters version of a frown smile, so funny.

My little sister that just graduated from high school took some family pics of us which turned out really cute. Family pictures are always DRAMA with my family. With 4 girls (5 including my mom) it's inevitable that someone will hate their hair or their outfit or in the case Kenzie is a perfectionist photographer and hated the lighting. Luckily she is an amazing editor so I can't wait to post them as soon as she is done.

4 comments:

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

So fun! Me and friends went there for our senior trip. Love it! I hope you guys are doing well. Obviously life can't be that bad, hanging out at the beach right?

Kacy said...

Your so lucky that you will get to spend TWO weeks this summer at the beach!! Fun! I'm glad I get to hang out with you for one of them!

Rachel said...

Jealous! I love the beach and I love that beach house. Adorable.

The Sorensens said...

Favorite spot in the world!